Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Maintaining while on vacation!

I am traveling this weekend - and it will be the first time I have traveled for leisure since I have started this journey. I have flown home a few times, but its easy to eat well when you're staying at your Mom's (especially when she is also health conscious.) 


This weekend I will be on a girls trip - hello cookies and "drink of the day!" In an effort to avoid binges and overeating or snacking while away, I am going to be packing a few items in my checked luggage and following these traveling tips -Eating Healthy while on the plane. Luckily, the other girls joining me are also somewhat healthy - one used to be a model (where's my moo-moo?), one is a personal trainer (she'll keep me motivated) and the other is my one of my best friends, who will remind me to relax and have a drink. 


Here is what I am thinking:
Lara Bars

Fiber One cereal
Almonds
Instant Organic Oatmeal for a quick snack before our morning work out. 


Have the cab stop at a grocer before we hit the hotel (or after) and pick up a case of water and some fruits and veggies to snack on...


OH I can't wait I can feel the sunshine now...

No comments:

Post a Comment