Monday, October 24, 2011

Not Enough Time in the World!

Things have been so busy at home and at work - I have been so bad - take out, easy meals and NO gym. My workout club is about to kick me out! Last night I prepped for this week - a fool proof plan to get back on track!




I decided on already frozen chicken last night (I NEVER do that) but I thought I would give it a shot. I baked three breasts for about an hour and then divided them into 4oz servings.  Then, I took the steam-able bags of broccoli and cauliflower and nuked them - divided those into 5 equal servings. and lunch is done. 



For my dinners this week - I made a modified version of GOOP. I replaced the arugula with fresh basil and mixed in some pureed squash into the mix... I must say. Its my best GOOP yet.



 [INSERT BROCCOLI PICTURE... oops!]


For Dinners I will eat the GOOP and my boyfriend will get fish, bison or chicken with a side of Spinach and GOOP is hes lucky.


We work together, and this weekend we have a huge project at work. We will both be staying in a hotel near by and working just about 24hour shifts through the weekend. I am so scared - for the food. They will be catering all out meals, but I NEED portion control and I don't want un-healthy meals all the time. I am thinking I will set up shop on Thursday and do a meal plan, and then bring it to work a head of time. More on that to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment